- Expand All
- Collapse All
Tuesday 4th July, 2017
Take advantage of one of the best networking opportunities in the industry this year. Join our drinks reception on 28 June to network with fellow peers and clients from OEMs, tier ones, as well as other top senior automotive executives.
Wednesday 5th July, 2017
There have been some tentative signs recently of a thaw in Russia’s hitherto frozen car market. Find out if these signals are real, where the market is heading next, and how those in the supply chain need to prepare for an eventual upturn, including:
- Latest forecasts for Russian automotive production and sales
- How federal and regional government agencies, financial institutions and vehicle makers will need to support the supply chain
- The investment that will be vital to improving supply chain flows, ensuring smoother import and export shipments and developing the supplier base
With contributions from analysts, senior government figures and carmakers, this session will give delegates a clear understanding of current and future market conditions in Russia, and how to take full advantage of this new chapter in Russian automotive logistics.
The Russian automotive sector and its supply chain have faced a difficult balancing act of late – on the one hand paring their operations down in line with the shrinking market; and on the other, trying to put sufficient resources and plans in place to address future growth.
Vehicle makers, parts suppliers and logistics service providers explain how they continue to refine their operations, processes and mindsets to address this tricky balance, including:
- The lessons to be learned from the tough times of the last few years
- Top tips on becoming leaner and smarter in such a difficult market
- How to avoid being left behind when the market finally turns
- Where the next generation of logistics talent is coming from
Find out how your firm can secure its place in tomorrow’s Russian automotive supply chain from some of the brightest minds in the industry.
An invaluable chance to talk directly with leading industry figures about any logistics issues of particular interest or concern. These practical, interactive discussions are a great platform for sharing ideas and developing new business strategies.
This year’s Think Tanks will cover some of the following:
- Preparing to export
- Supporting localisation
- Inbound transport
- In-plant logistics
- Outbound transport
- Standards and regulations
- The aftermarket
Many real-life changes have been set in motion by the exchanges that take place in these sessions. Come and find out how YOU can turn conventional supply chain thinking on its head!
As the summit draws to close, a high-level panel discusses the major themes to emerge from the conference and seeks to identify the key things the Russian automotive logistics industry must address for the future.
Contribute directly to the debate or take part via our mobile messaging app. Don’t miss this chance to make your voice heard as the conference develops its final action plan!