Tuesday 19 May 2009
Pre-conference cocktail reception and registration.
08:00 – 09:00
An update on the outlook for the industry and the effect of the current economic climate.
- Johnny Saldanha, VP Global Purchasing & Supply, LAAM (Latin America, Africa, and Middle East), General Motors
- Davi Lunardi, Supply Chain Director, Iveco Latin America
- Katia Bednikovs, South America Logistic and Indirect Material Purchasing Manager, Lear
10:30 – 11:00
11:00 – 12:30
Sharing the processes, human factors and technologies which allow OEMs/Tier suppliers on the one hand, and their LSPs and providers on the other, to ensure a better-managed supply chain.
- Carlos E. Panitz, Material Planning & Logistics Manager, MWM-INTERNATIONAL Motores
- Edson Molina, Material Planning and Logistics Director, South America, Ford
- Flavio Batista, Vice President, Latin America Sales, Wallenius Wilhelmsen Logistics
12:30 – 14:00
Special networking Lunch
14:00 – 15:30
What assets are needed?
What can be done to improve the logistics infrastructure?
How do we work around the challenges in the meantime?
- Jansen Esteves, Foreign Trade & Logistics Manager – South America, Delphi
- Stephan Gruener, General Director, BMS Logistica Ltda
- Jose Ricardo Chiarello, Head of Logistics – South America, Volkswagen Brazil
- Mauricelio Gomes Faria, Logistics Manager of Latin America, Fiat Automoveis S.A
15:30 – 16:00
Having identified the requirements and discussed the challenges, what are the actions needed to ensure that the ideas are carried forward?
- Roberto Avelli, Supply Chain Executive Manager & Active Director, RENAULT Mercosur Supply Chain
- Fabio Garcia, Executive – Supervisor, Spare Parts Warehouse and Export Customer Care, Volkswagen – Truck & Bus (MAN Group)
17:30 – 21:30