Non-standardised or specialised packaging is an essential element in moving many parts in the automotive industry. One of the main types of specialised packaging is returnable steel racks. These are predominantly used to transport large and heavy components such as fenders, engines, transmissions, windshields and steering wheels, to name a few.
As these parts are moved within plants, or in some cases even across continents, they require more protection or stronger equipment with an ergonomic design.
As a manufacturer with more than 30 years of experience, Clip-Lok SimPak’s returnable steel rack solutions meet the needs of the automotive industry.
Clip-Lok steel racks are designed to customer specifications and can be made to collapse, thereby providing an efficient and effective means of storing, protecting and shipping a diverse range of components for the automotive industry.
Clip-Lok steel racks are engineered to transport all type of vehicle components. They can also be embedded with our soft rack solution for safe transport of sensitive and delicate parts of all types.
Our racks are built specifically to satisfy customer requirements, enhance manufacturing processes, improve warehouse efficiency and reduce shipping costs. Our products commonly prove cost-effective by reducing damage in handling and eliminating costs associated with disposable packaging. Our materials handling solutions enhance the productivity of various operations at every level of the supply chain.
• Sales specialists: We will understand your applications and processes and suggest an ideal packaging solution
• Design & engineering: We will cooperate with you to meet the specifications of your product and to provide plans for transportation, storage and return of flat-packed boxes
• Testing: We assist for setting up weather-resistance, vibration, drop and pressure tests if required
• Training: We provide comprehensive training from basic assembly tips to the implementation of transportation loading plans
• Aftersales: We provide an unmatched aftersales service with full maintenance and replacement support