The complexities of global trade can be overwhelming, yet keeping abreast of the latest customs and trade regulations is vital to ensuring the smooth flow of goods across international borders.
One business that knows more than most about this crucial area of customs and trade compliance is MIC.
MIC is the worldwide leading provider of global customs and trade compliance software solutions, ensuring efficient customs processes and compliance within the legal frameworks in 48 countries on six continents.
Our 700+ multinational clients – many of them in the automotive industry – have achieved tremendous cost savings and transparency in the customs supply chain through integrating and automating customs processes. According to a study conducted by an independent market research institute, MIC is the number one global customs software provider in the automotive industry, reflecting 30 years of experience exclusively in this area.
MIC’s software products are offered as on-premises or Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions. MIC provides one system, one customs database, one user interface and one maintenance and support centre – worldwide.
MIC’s Global Trade Management (GTM) platform covers the entire world of customs and trade compliance software solutions:
• Multi-country import and export customs clearance with direct electronic communication to the National Customs Administration’s systems
• Single Authorisation for Simplified Procedures (SASP)
• Bonded warehouse, inward processing relief, outward processing relief
• Free Trade Zone, Foreign Trade Zone
• Automatic conversion of export data into import data – Global Trade Data Chain (GTDC) • Intrastat reporting (for all 28 EU member states), Electronic Transit System, Excise Movement Control System (EMCS)
• Export control management including denied party screening, licence determination, embargos and sanctions, end-use management, etc
• Rules-based classification automation (global product classification)
• Automated origin calculation and supplier solicitation (90+ FTAs fully supported)