Volga-Dnepr is the world’s largest transporter of unique, outsize and heavyweight air cargo and in its 27 years of operations, it has enabled its customers to achieve fast and reliable deliveries of more than four million tonnes of cargo to over 1,200 airports and airfields in 190+ countries.
The Group offers a unique ‘Cargo Supermarket’ service that enables it to deliver the most suitable and cost efficient transportation solution for every piece of cargo. This incorporates:
• A fleet of 12 An-124-100 freighters, the world’s largest series-produced cargo aircraft. Up to 53 cars can be transported on a single An-124-100 freighter flight
• Five modernised IL-76TD-90VD freighters approved by ICAO for global operations
• 18 modern Boeing 747 freighters and three Boeing 737 freighters for more conventional cargo deliveries
• Bespoke engineering design and build solutions to ensure complex cargoes can be carried by air, and to protect their integrity during air and road transportation as well as loading and unloading
• The provision of specialist loading equipment, including our own patented systems developed by in-house engineers
• The supply of cranes to load and unload heavy and outsized shipments as well as road transport from the manufacturing site to the point of final delivery
• Help with all documentation requirements, including customs clearance and insurance
• End-to-end logistics support when required
• Operational bases across the globe to provide faster and more cost-efficient access to its fleet and services
Today, Volga-Dnepr Group consists of three highly-respected cargo airlines:
• Volga-Dnepr Airlines for global air cargo charter services
• AirBridgeCargo Airlines, providing scheduled international cargo services and charters
• Atran Airlines for regional and express cargo transportation
Volga-Dnepr continues to prove its expertise in the automotive vertical providing logistics solutions throughout the globe for OEMs’ finished and prototype vehicles, racing cars for motorsport, as well as parts for tier one and tier two suppliers.