Celebrating excellence and innovation across the supply chain
Welcome to the Automotive Logistics Awards – Europe which have been launched to recognise excellence and innovation across the automotive supply chain management and logistics industry.
The awards have already been welcomed by the industry and we are immensely proud of the unrivalled judging panel of distinguished experts who will, through a rigorous judging process, be selecting the eventual winners.
The automotive supply chain is experiencing an exciting but disruptive era of transformation, with digitalisation, alternative propulsion, connectivity and new vehicle technology impacting everything from sourcing locations and part numbers to investments and supplier relationships.
As a result, the need for excellence and innovation in automotive logistics management has never been greater, whether in using new systems to capture and optimise logistics data or in reducing transport emissions. The industry needs companies and individuals willing to lead the integration and adaptation of new technologies and services, without losing focus on the quality requirements of carmakers’ high-volume supply chains.
The Automotive Logistics Awards – Europe will celebrate high performance and best practice across a wide range of automotive supply chain disciplines and recognise the companies and individuals who truly stand out.
- Francesca Gamboni, Vice-President of Supply Chain, Groupe PSA
- Magnus Ödling, Senior Director for Global Core and Car Program, Volvo Car Group
- Anita Pieper, Vice-President of Vehicle Distribution and Vehicle Distribution Centres, BMW Group
- Dirk Willmann, Director of Material Planning and Logistics, Ford of Europe
- Matthias Braun, Head of Network Planning and Location Projects, Volkswagen Group Logistics, Volkswagen Group
Take a look at the full list of judges confirmed so far here
The Automotive Logistics Awards – Europe are the industry’s most comprehensive platform for recognising and rewarding excellence across the European sector, with categories that demonstrate not only the variety of automotive logistics services, but also their combination with new technology and processes.
Whether manufacturer, logistics provider or consultant, the Automotive Logistics Awards – Europe are your company’s chance to demonstrate how it is meeting the challenges of digitalisation and changing business models, and why you stand out from your peers, competitors and partners.
The awards will celebrate achievements in inbound logistics, packaging, materials handling, finished vehicle logistics and service parts, as well as individuals’ achievements.
Acknowledging the hardworking and inspiring organisations, teams and people pushing the boundaries across the supply chain and recognising and rewarding pioneering projects, the Automotive Logistics Awards – Europe will encourage logistics firms and professionals across the globe to be more innovative and reach for the very highest standards.
The award categories include:
- Greener supply chain award
- Better visibility award
- Inbound network optimisation award
- Packaging & materials handling innovation award
- FVL Global supply chain award
- Lean logistics for service parts awards
Take a look at the full list of categories here.
The awards are now open. The deadline for entries is the close of business on January 22nd 2018.
European-based projects completed in the two years up to the end of January 2018 will be eligible.
Awards winners will be revealed in a glittering ceremony and gala dinner on the evening of June 12th 2018 at the Kameha Grand, Bonn, Germany – the night before next year’s Automotive Logistics Europe conference.
Benefits of entering the awards:
- Make your company, your projects and your people benchmarks within the industry
- Gain the honour of winning one of our prestigious awards
- Enhance your public profile by illustrating the excellence you bring to what you do
- Acknowledge and reward the hard work and commitment of your team
- Network with today’s leaders and tomorrow’s most exciting talent
“Thriving companies around the world have realised the importance of logistics as a core process. Therefore, sharing innovative solutions among logistics professionals around the world is a great opportunity to continuously improve our flows, and excel in this dynamic and fast-moving world. Scania, with the world’s widest range of sustainable transport solutions, is naturally interested in being part of the Automotive Logistics Awards – Europe initiative.”
Fabio Castello, Senior Vice-President and Head of Corporate Unit Logistics, Scania Group