• The modelling and least-cost-optimization of the network
• Faster tender processes for logistical services by integrated tender-work-flow and WEB-portal for bids.
VIN Management uses the information from Network Planning and realtime information from connected carriers to:
• Route and re-route each car through the network, taking into account priority status, post production work and agreed ETA.
• Events and Alerts highlight plan/actual deviations and need for corrective action – even before time lines are missed.
Performance Monitoring is supported by:
• Interactive dashboard screens providing key performance indicators and illustrate vast amounts of data in graphics and maps.
• How to harness the power of improved data levels.
[int_err_code] => InvalidToken
[msg] => Invalid token passed
This webinar was presented by:
Hartmut Haubrich joined INFORM in 2001. He brings more than 20 years of experience in world-wide resource management and supply chain projects. His aviation logistics background brings new approaches and ideas to INFORMs growing automotive logistics division. Hartmut Haubrich is responsible for new business software solutions for all areas of outbound logistics and manages major accounts, as such being head of a special Global Vehicle Distribution project.
INFORM is an optimisation technology expert providing software solutions globally, which enable real-time optimisation through the unique intelligent planning and automated decision-support software SyncroTESS, built specifically for finished vehicle logistics sector.