Welcome to Automotive Logistics Europe 2018
Taking place on June 13th-14th in Bonn, Germany, this year’s Automotive Logistics Europe conference will drill down into the many ways in which today’s technology can be used to transform automotive logistics operations right now.
EARLY BOOKING discounts are now available for a limited period.
COMPLIMENTARY PLACES are also open to vehicle-makers and tier suppliers (subject to approval).
Attend this unmissable event, which runs immediately after the inaugural Automotive Logistics Awards – Europe and at the same location, to:
- Develop a clear understanding of where the European automotive logistics sector is really heading
- Work out a strategy to ensure your automotive logistics operations can deliver real gains
- Find out which technologies offer the greatest potential gains for today’s inbound, outbound and service parts supply chains
- Learn how to implement them quickly and to maximum advantage
- Meet, greet and develop your relationships with all the leading players on the European automotive logistics scene
- Be a part of the debate that will determine the shape of tomorrow’s industry
Specific areas to be covered:
|· Logistics 4.0||· Supply chain digitalisation||· Autonomous handling|
|· Line-side systems||· 3D printing||· RFID|
|· The Internet of Things||· Inventory management||· Fuel cell technology|
|· Software and cloud computing||· Data analytics||· Augmented reality|
|· Supply chain transparency||· Driver shortages||· Human resources & skills|
What previous delegates say: